Pawlett chimney fire

Pawlett chimney fire

Pawlett chimney fire

First published in Bridgwater Area News

A CHIMNEY fire broke out at an address in Pawlett late last night (September 15).

Fire crews were called to Chapel Road just after 10.30pm following reports of sparks flying from a chimney.

The fire was put out and duty of care left with the owner of the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree