Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
House fire in Bridgwater
2:10pm Saturday 10th May 2014 in News
A FIRST floor bedroom at a property in Warwick Avenue, Bridgwater has been completely damaged after a fire.
The rest of the first floor of the semi-detached property was also damaged by heat and smoke.
Three appliances from Bridgwater attended the incident after receiving the call at 11.39 this morning.
Crews used four sets of breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets and a safety jet to extinguish the fire.
Salvage work was also carried out and the property was damped down and neighbouring properties checked.
The Fire Emergency Support Service attended to give assistance to the family.
Comments are closed on this article.