Kitchen destroyed after fat fire

Fire crews attend blaze

Fire crews attend blaze

First published in News
Last updated
by

FIRE crews from Taunton attended a kitchen fire at a home in Park View, Cotford St Luke.

Three appliances were sent after reports of a building on fire.

On arrival crews discovered a fire in the kitchen involving fat left on a cooker.

The fire was extinguished but there was 50% fire damage to the kitchen and 100% heat and smoke damage to the kitchen.

Crews used positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke and to make sure the property was safe.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree