ART lovers are in for a treat from Saturday when Somerset Art Weeks kicks off.
For two weeks, 32 open studios in Sedgemoor will showcase the top creative talent in the district, from paintings and textiles to jewellery and sculptures.
· Lucy Brown will be showing her striking range of porcelain lighting and quirky tableware at Bronhallow Barn, Clewer, Wedmore.
· At Ragwood Farm in Clewer, Suzie and Ali will be displaying their paintings, prints, drawings and sculptures.
· Erica Sharp will have her jewellery out for all to see at 8 Borough Mall in Wedmore.
· Chris Wilkins and Rachael Leah Dockerty have a broad range of media on show at The Bakery, The Borough, Wedmore.
· Carole Watson produces a varied selection of artwork - which will be on show at Walnut Tree House, West End, Wedmore.
· Take a look at Jean Winter's paintings, prints and drawings at Apple Tree Cottage in Middle Stoughton.
· Richard Fairbrother will be showing off this fine furniture at Unit 2, Greystone Yard, Norring Hill Way in Weare.
· Duffield Cottage Studio will be opened up on Vicarage Lane, Mark, for the watercolour work of Dawn and Andrew Eadie.
· Browse around Viv White's textiles at Garvagh Cottage, Vole Road, Mark.
· Anita Pegler will be exhibiting her watercolour and acrylic pieces inspired by Somerset at Haven Farm, Kingsway, Tarnock.
· The Old Manor Gallery will be home to the paintings, sculptures and prints of Malin Basil and Anne Woolley at 164 Brent Street, Brent Knoll.
· Mixed media will be on offer at Brent View Studio, 112 Berrow Road, Burnham after the artistic efforts of Susan and Clive Hammond-Lovatt and Margaret Micklewright.
· Angela Uren, Anna Nicolaides and Mary Stradling will be showing their jewellery, paintings, prints and textiles at Redlynch Studio, 19 Rectory Road, Burnham.
· Admire George Brennan Foweraker's Artistry in Wood at 7 Rectory Drive, Burnham.
· Judith Champion's Old Piggery Studio will see brightly coloured acrylic paintings and expressive ink drawings at Middle Burnham Farm, Stoddens Lane, Burnham.
· Cora Stock and Catherine Metcald will have a variety of artwork on display at 47 The Esplanade, Burnham.
· Timothy Smith paints using a variety of media - take a look at his work at 47 Rosewood Avenue, Burnham.
· A large selection of Peter Howe's rich, thickly-painted landscapes, seascapes and people can be seen at 16 Osborne Walk, Rosewood Farm, Burnham.
· Debbie Nuttall and Andrea Coleman's collection of paintings, photography, textiles and fashion can be found at Huntspill Court, 37 Main Road, West Huntspill.
For more details - including opening times and contact numbers - click on the related link.