Man taken to hospital after kitchen fire in Watchet

A MAN was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after his cooker caught fire at his home in West Street, Watchet.

Fire crews from Williton and Minehead were sent to the scene soon after 9pm last night.

The fire was out on arrival.

They gave the man oxygen and he was then taken by ambulance to hospital.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree