Microwave fire at St Matthew's Green

Microwave fire at St Matthew's Green

Microwave fire at St Matthew's Green

First published in Bridgwater Area News

TWO fire engines attended reports of a microwave on fire at a home in St Matthew’s Green, Bridgwater, on Sunday.

The alarm was raised just before 4.45pm and although officers found there had been a small fire involving food in the microwave, it was out on arrival.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree