Warning over unattended cooking after microwave fire in Bridgwater

Warning over unattended cooking after microwave fire in Bridgwater

Warning over unattended cooking after microwave fire in Bridgwater

First published in Bridgwater Area News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to St Matthew's Green in Bridgwater shortly after 9pm last night after a small fire in a microwave oven caused a building to fill with smoke.

Crews removed the appliance and ventilated the property.

A fire service spokesman reminded people about the importance of not leaving food unattended.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree