Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Somerset fire officials in carbon monoxide warning
3:30pm Friday 14th February 2014 in Bridgwater Area News
PEOPLE are being reminded to protect themselves from carbon monoxide, dubbed the ‘silent killer’.
The Devon & Somerset Fire and Rescue Service is offering safety tips to households, reminding home owners not to block ventilation and to ensure that a detector is installed and working.
For more advice, visit www.dsfire.gov.uk
Comments are closed on this article.