Fire crew puts out chimney blaze in Shapwick

First published in Bridgwater Area News

FIRE crews were called to a chimney fire in Station Road, Shapwick at around 8.20pm this evening (February 19).


By the time the fire engine from Street arrived at the scene the chimney was well alight. Fire fighters put out the blaze using chimney gear and a low pressure hose reel.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree