Security light sparks North Petherton fire

Bridgwater Mercury: Security light sparks North Petherton fire Security light sparks North Petherton fire

A FAULTY security light burst into flames and spread to the roof of a cottage in North Petherton.

Firefighters were called to Chadmead shortly after midnight today (October 15) where it was suspected a roof fire was developing.

A fire service spokesman said: "On arrival the crews reported that an outside security light had caught fire which then spread to a corner of the roof space and the cavity wall insulation."

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree