Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Paper catches fire in recycling machine
5:16pm Tuesday 4th September 2012 in News
FIRE crews removed paper burning inside a machine at a Bridgwater recycling centre this morning.
Two crews from Bridgwater were sent to Showground Road at 10.20am to reports of recycling on fire.
They discovered half a tonne of baled paper smouldering inside a compacting machine, and they used a lance to drag the paper out.
Comments are closed on this article.