Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Warning over unattended cooking after microwave fire in Bridgwater
7:15am Saturday 7th June 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to St Matthew's Green in Bridgwater shortly after 9pm last night after a small fire in a microwave oven caused a building to fill with smoke.
Crews removed the appliance and ventilated the property.
A fire service spokesman reminded people about the importance of not leaving food unattended.
Comments are closed on this article.