Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
House fire in Bawdrip
7:35pm Sunday 4th May 2014 in News
TWO fire engines were called out to a fire at a house near Bridgwater.
The incident in Bawdrip was at 4pm and an eye witness who called the fire service believed that there was someone still inside the property.
On their arrival crews investigated using two BA wearers and found that there had been a fire involving the cooker. The fire was out on arrival but there was smoke in the property so crews went to work using a Postive Pressure Ventilation Fan to ventilate the property.
All persons were accounted for and the property was made safe by fire crews.
Comments are closed on this article.