Fire crews tackle shower fire in Bridgwater

Bridgwater Mercury: Fire crews tackle shower fire in Bridgwater Fire crews tackle shower fire in Bridgwater

A SHOWER had to be extinguished in Bridgwater this morning after catching fire.

Fire crews across two fire engines got to work fighting the accidental bathroom fire in a property in Parkstone Avenue, after receiving a report at 9.16am. 

The team had to isolate the electricity supply to the residence before setting to work to put it out, using a thermal imaging camera afterwards to check it was safe.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree