Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Fire crews tackle shower fire in Bridgwater
Updated 10:22am Saturday 1st March 2014 in News
A SHOWER had to be extinguished in Bridgwater this morning after catching fire.
Fire crews across two fire engines got to work fighting the accidental bathroom fire in a property in Parkstone Avenue, after receiving a report at 9.16am.
The team had to isolate the electricity supply to the residence before setting to work to put it out, using a thermal imaging camera afterwards to check it was safe.
Comments are closed on this article.