Man taken to hospital after fire at Maple Court, Bridgwater

Man taken to hospital after fire at Maple Court, Bridgwater

Man taken to hospital after fire at Maple Court, Bridgwater

First published in News

A MAN was taken to hospital after inhaling smoke from a fire at a property in Maple Court, Bridgwater, this afternoon.

Two Bridgwater fire crews were sent to deal with the fire at around 3.40pm.

The cause was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree