Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Fire service called to flat fire in Bridgwater
FIRE crews tackled a flat fire in Bridgwater this evening (January 2).
Two crews from Bridgwater were called at around 5pm to reports of smoke within a property in Mount Street.
They found the corridor within the two storey building to be smoke logged and found the fire involved cooking materials in a flat on the first floor.
The fire was extinguished using a hose reel jet and two breathing apparatus and the fire damage was confined to the cooker. The cause was accidental.
Comments are closed on this article.