Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MERCURY NEWS to 80360 or email us
Firefighters called after girl, 5, gets arm stuck in chair in Bridgwater
FIREFIGHTERS were called after a five-year-old girl got her arm stuck in the bars of a wooden chair, at a home in Knightsbridge Way, Bridgwater, this morning.
One fire crew from Bridgwater was sent to the home at 9.30am.
A fire service spokesman said: “Fire crews released the child, unharmed, using small tools.”
Comments are closed on this article.