Surprisingly spacious and well presented ground floor flat
75% share of lease
Private ground floor entrance hall
Good size living room
Kitchen with built-in appliances
Generous size bedroom
Spacious bathroom with white suite
Gas fired heating and double glazing
Single parking space
The purchaser of this property will acquire a 75% share of the lease, the other 25% vested with Knightstone Housing Association and represents an affordable opportunity for those seeking to gain a foothold on the property ladder. The flat provides surprisingly spacious accommodation with a good size living room, fitted kitchen with built in appliances including cooker, hob and extractor. In addition, there is a good size bedroom and an extremely generous size bathroom with white suite. The flat is presented in neutral decorative order being warmed by gas fired central heating with uPVC double glazing. The flat has its own private entrance hall, further affording an allocated marked parking space.
The flat is located in the popular Massingham Park development, conveniently located for access to local amenities and with the M5 motorway approx 1.5 miles distant.
Living Room 13'6" x 11'8" (4.11m x 3.56m).
Kitchen 13'1" x 6' (3.99m x 1.83m).
Bedroom 11'5" x 9'9" (3.48m x 2.97m).
Bathroom 7'3" x 5'11" (2.2m x 1.8m).
From the town centre, proceed into East Street continuing along into East Reach and heading out of the town along the dual carriageway. At the roundabout, take the second exit continuing over the Obridge Viaduct to the next roundabout and taking the first turning along Priorswood Road. Turn first left into Massingham Park following the numbers along.