This TWO BEDROOM semi detached property on the east side of Taunton benefits from a south west facing garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and good family accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended.
This two bedroom semi detached property on the east side of Taunton benefits from a south west facing garden, off road parking and good family accommodation. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, inner hall, kitchen, lounge / diner, family bathroom, off road parking, front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Porch 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Additional door leading out into the garden. Tiled flooring. Door providing access to the...
Understairs storage. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Doors to...
Low level WC. Tiling. Double glazed front aspect window.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Double glazed front aspect window. The kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base level units with one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Splashback tiling. Electric cooker point. Cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for upright fridge freezer and space for range.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 4.09m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed double patio doors leading out onto the decked area. Laminate flooring. Television and telephone point. Wood burning stove with brick and tiled surround.
Doors providing access to...
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 3" into recess ( 3.23m x 2.51m into recess )
Double glazed front aspect window. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed front aspect window. Suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property is a fence surround garden predominantly laid to lawn with raised decked area and patio. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden.
Off road parking for several vehicles is provided to the front of the property.
Heading out of Taunton along East Reach continue down to the bottom of East Reach turning right at the traffic lights into Wordsworth Drive and immediately left into Hamilton Road. Continue on this road and take the second left into Roman Road. Continue to the roundabout and take the second exit signposted Roman Road and follow the road around where the property will be located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.