- May 2015 competitions
- Replacing sugary drinks with water may reduce diabetes risk
- Texting may help relieve pain during minor surgery
- baby boxes
- UK life expectancy expected to rise to late 80s by 2030
- New prostate cancer treatment has promising results in mice
Buy & Sell
Large sofa Large red sofa very good condition. Purchased from Sofa.com with removable covers.
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (19)
- Clothing (14)
- Furniture and furnishings (44)
- Gardening and Outdoors (15)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Outdoor pursuits (29)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (18)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - MARJORIE LILLYCROP
LILLYCROP. Marjorie June of Bridgwater, passed away peace-fully at The Limes Residental Home on
Births - LEA AND CAMERON SEARLE
SEARLE Lea and Cameron. Congratulations on the birth of your son Charlie Cameron, born on the
Marriages - PAUL AND LOU WELLER
WELLER Congratulations Paul and Lou on your marriage on March 21st 2015. The whole day was