"Ibuprofen could raise the risk of heart failure by up to 83%," claims the Daily Mirror. But this headline massively overstates the danger of this painkiller. In fact, new research suggests that taking painkillers...
- Acne won't extend your life, but might delay signs of ageing
- Could riding roller coasters help you pass kidney stones?
- Gut bacteria may be linked to 'dangerous' body fat
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
CUPS AND SAUCERS Churchill samsonite 2 cups and 2 saucers, dishwasher safe, unused. Matching milk and cream jugs available.
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (14)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (31)
- Gardening and Outdoors (21)
- Household and DIY (39)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.