"Goths are three times more likely to be depressed than other teenagers, with 37% admitting to self-harming," the Daily Mail reports. A new study looked at mental health outcomes in young people who said they identified with the goth sub-culture…
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
- Ready for school checklists
- Is incense smoke more dangerous than tobacco smoke?
Buy & Sell
For Sale Nest of 3 coffee tables stained pine £20 Phone 01823354422
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (23)
- Clothing (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - ISLA Thornton and Rossiter
THORNTON f ROSSITER Michael and Kay. Thank you for our 1st beautiful granddaughter and niece
Deaths - DAVE BREWER
BREWER Dave, sadly passed away on 8th August 2015, aged 70 years. Funeral will take place on
Birthdays - PETE TOWILL
TOWILL. Pete. Happy 65th birthday and retirement at last. No more counting days and hours. Hope
Marriages - Andy Kate Long Tonks
LONG f TONKS Andy and Kate. Congratulations for your Wedding on the 25th July 2015. Love from